Happy Wednesday, love bugs!
Today I'm linking up with the lovely Shannon and saying a big fat so what if...
- My collection of Essie nail polishes is getting out of control.
- My Mom, Sister and I leave for a girly weekend in NYC at 4:30am on Saturday and I still haven't packed a single thing.
- After seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway this weekend we're heading straight over to Hoboken, New Jersey where we'll purchase a rather large chunk of Carlos Bakery's displayed baked goods. So excited! (It's taking every ounce of self control not to scream 'GET IN MY BELLY!' right now).
- I would cry like a baby, poop my pants and shake like a spanked puppy if I spotted Buddy while at Carlos Bakery. Love him!
- I can't read after 9pm without immediately falling asleep.
- My most recent purchase added to my ever-growing polka dot collection. Ladies and gents, I give you my new Nook HD cover. I pink puffy heart it.
|(If you're interested in buying one yourself, here's the link to the eBay seller I purchased mine from!)|
- Olives make me gag.
- I've kind of fallen in love Mom's favorite DIY show Love it or List it. (how very rock and roll of me. Ha!)
- I saw skinny Paula Deen for the first time today and, while I'm happy for her success, it freaked me out. She looks so different and fragile. Plus she didn't use a freakin' ounce of butter in a single recipe on that entire episode. I was trying to force back the tears as she cut cucumber sandwiches...What happened to that huggable-food-loving-southern woman who introduced me to Ooey Gooey Butter Cake?!
- It's 8:30pm and I'm already in my PJ's. I fully intend to flop my head on my pillow as soon as I push the 'publish' button folks. Pooped.com