- I'm posting this at 11pm. Better late than never, yeah?
- I've completely neglected my blog since I've arrived home. Truth be told, I'm totally okay with it too. I've been busy sorting our life out and getting acclimated. LOTS of fantabulous developments have happened within the past week and a half that I'm beyond excited to share with you. Oh, and don't worry, tomorrow I'll be writing one big fat honkin' post about our last days in England/the big move/arriving home. So stay tuned, my friends!
- I've only run once so far this week. Once. That's so bad. So so very bad.
- I ate a frozen Tony's Pizza for lunch today. A whole 10 Weight Watchers points worth. And it was damn tasty. I'd do it again.
- I discovered tonight as I unpacked and color coordinated all of my jewelry, that I own over 40 necklaces. Baha. Ah well, you can never have too many!
- I want the new Nook so bad I can taste it. Oooh Saaaannntttaaaaa!!!
- I hate Glee and anything linked to it. What an absolutely craptastic show! Gah! It makes me cringe just as bad as the dweebs during the audition weeks of XFactor. No no no.
- I think shellac is a waste of money. While it was absolutely gorgeous when it was first done, it definitely didn't last 'two weeks' like they promised me. In all honesty, it didn't even last a week. And no I didn't 'pick' it at all. Majorly peeved. Epic fail.
- I walked into the Mall yesterday and smiled a big fat Cheshire Cat grin when I saw it was all fancified with Christmas decorations. Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la, la la la la!
- I discovered this week that I definitely have road rage. Morons who go 10 mph below the speed limit piss me off and so do those jackasses who swerve from lane to lane on the interstate. Just go the 'effin speed limit and stay in one lane, bonehead! Come on!
- And in other road-rantworthy-news...Over the past 4.5 years I forgot how Vermont roads are nothing more than pothole infested paths. Yesterday I found a big bugger that was so ginormous it nearly gave me whiplash when I went over it. Damn. Where's some tar when ya need it!
- The first person I talk to every morning isn't my husband, or any of my family members...it's my cat. I love my Bobbi Jo Punkin' Little.
- I've already polka-dotted my new iPhone. eBay is the bomb people. For cereal.
- American Greek Yogurt isn't as yummy as UK Greek Yogurt. Fact. Oh, and that Chobani crap everyone raves about is yuuuuucky! Blugh.
- I'm counting down the hours until Mom, Sonya, Grandma and I can go see Breaking Dawn: Part 2. I've been waiting years for this, people. YEARS!!!
- I finally caved in and turned into a sheep today. Following the Pinterest crowd and making some of those 2-ingredient box cake pumpkin muffins (except I added 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup apple sauce to mine...so technically they were 4 ingredient muffins) but seriously they were DELICIOUS! Join the flock and make some yourself, my friends. I promise you won't be disappointed.
So what are you saying so what to this week?
Lots of love, love, love,