- The antibiotics for my infected wisdom tooth haven't kicked in yet so I'm popping Ibuprofen like it's candy, crabby from my lack of sleep and feeling super sorry for myself. Seriously. What the hell is the point of wisdom teeth? Useless chunks of pain-in-the-ass creeping out of my gums.
- At least 4 times a month Carl and I talk about how much we'd love to move to southern CT in the future so that we're closer to NYC.
- I'm in my mid 20s and I've got the hots for George Clooney and Sean Connery. So what that they're old enough to by father and grandfather...
- Yesterday I FINALLY, for the first time this year, got my PSL! My friends, it was absolutely heavenly - just as I knew it would be - and I'm proud to have popped my mother-in-laws Pumpkin Spice Latte cherry as she's officially had her first and in love too. Success.
- I haven't run once this week (thanks to the above mentioned infected wisdom tooth) and I feel fat and lazy because of it.
- I see the little turds from One Direction or Justin Bieber and I want to punch them all square in the nose. They're officially some of the most aggravating people around and I struggle to understand why there's millions of screaming teenage girls drooling over them. But then I step down off of my high horse and remember my very first Backstreet Boys concert or the time I stood in my bedroom rehearsing the dance moves to N'Syncs Bye Bye Bye.
- I sometimes wish I could go back to High School for a day.
- I'm craving Chef Boyardee pizza and those little candy corn pumpkins so bad that I may or may not have had dreams about them.
- I find the fact that England has an array of meat & seafood flavored chips (roast chicken, steak, prawn cocktail) absolutely disgusting and I nearly puke every time someone cracks opens a bag near me. Gag a maggot.
- I give the stink eye to those ignorant people on public transport who blare their shitty music out of their shitty headphones. No, I don't want to hear every word to Dizzy Rascals Bonkers. It's awful and I hope you're someday deafened by your loud shitty music.
- One of my all time favorite TV shows is America's Funniest Home Videos. I practically pee my pants every single time I watch it.
- I'm one of those weird nosy people who looks inside other peoples windows as I drive by at night.
- It's 9am and I'm still sitting in bed, typing this post, wearing my pajamas and giggling at Tom Hanks charming smart ass remarks on You've Got Mail.
- When I was younger I was positive I'd paint the outside of my house purple when I 'grew up.'
- I'm in the mood to compose a blog post that said shit or shitty or ass a total of 5 times. Find the bar of soap, Mom!
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?
Lots of love, love, love,