- I cried this morning when I woke up and realized I'd miss out on yet another year of 4th of July celebrations. I feel so left out and un-patriotic. I hate that.
- I was naughty and indulged in a McDonald's Toffee Sundae last night. Now, I could try and lie to you and pretend I caved in and ate it as a result of Independence Day celebrations, because seriously...who eats healthy on the 4th of July? But really the truth is that I just wanted a bit fat sugary bowl of ice cream and caramel. And ya know what, it was SO worth it.
- I hate tomatoes but practically drink ketchup.
- I think it's gross when people don't brush their teeth before bed AND when they wake up in the morning. Ew.
- I'm obsessed with everything polka dot. For cereal. Every single thing.
- I despise the little Chihuahua that belongs to my in-laws neighbor (which I lovingly refer to as 'the little rat') and if the little shit doesn't stop barking I just may go mad, break into their house, assist it in making an escape and hope that someone who resides in Australia loves rodents and steals it.
- I considered purchasing little girl baby clothes (which were polka dot, obviously) yesterday when we don't have children and I'm not even pregnant. Haaaha!
- I'm just like my father in that one of my biggest pet peeves is when people chew with their mouths open. I mean come on, people! Who the hell wants to listen to your lips smacking and see the soggy food tumbling around your yap? Not me. That's a whole new level of yucky.
- I'm a girlie girl who likes make-up, sparkles and the color pink...if you don't like that then by all means, PLEASE keep your miserable sparkle hating comments to yourself.
- I LOVE the smell of burnt matches and blown out birthday candles. If they could capture that smell and make it into a perfume, I'd seriously buy it. Just as I'd buy Pine-Sol perfume if there were such a thing. I know this is weird but it's true. Haha!
- I am PETRIFIED of jelly fish. Hence why I don't go swimming at the beach in England. It's infested with the nasty little buggers!
- I've shamelessly taken pictures of my brand spakin' new hair-do (courtesy of my hair dressing friend, Mel! Thanks petal, I love it!) and posted them all over every single social networking site I'm a part of (and now my blog...)
Well that's all for me this Wednesday! I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July celebrations! Be sure to stay safe and smile too much.
God bless the USA, my home sweet home :)