I proved to myself a couple of weeks ago how much of a paranoid twonk I am when Mandy herself and my twinnie Jen both took part in the SO WHAT! Wednesday link-up AND Stopped to Smell the Roses. As I read their posts/watched their videos I felt like such a dweeb for having held back for so long, and promised myself that I too would go link-up overload in a bid to make myself happy. This week, for the first time, I am joining in the fun with both Mandy (watch my Stop and Smell the Roses vlog HERE!) and Shannon and taking a minute to say:
SO WHAT! If...
- I'm procrastinating writing a ginormous essay by doing this post.
- Last night I got up in the middle of the night to sneak into the cupboard and eat chocolate covered conflake clusters...AND I didn't brush my teeth again before climbing back into bed.
- I went to the grocery store this morning without make-up and my hair was a hot mess.
- I have been and am continuing to neglect the whites laundry basket. So what if it's overflowing and practically calling out my name each time I walk by it. I'll do a load tomorrow...
- I belted out some Spice Girls in the shower this morning. I mean come on, everyone knows that if you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends.
- I want a baby so bad I'm surprised I haven't spontaneously combust.
- I laugh whenever people fall over.
- The pillows on our bed have to be arranged a certain way or I twitch.
- I cry EVERY SINGLE time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- I day dream about what it would be like to have Beyonce's bootylicious butt.
- I squish all spiders I come in contact with. Some of you might think I'm inhumane and going to hell for killing a helpless bugs, but I'd rather that little shit on the bottom of my flip-flop than laying eggs in my nose.
- If I always leave extra cake batter in the bowl so I can lick it out.
- I've gone two weeks without shaving my legs before. Yep, at the time I looked more like Tarzan than Jane. Did I care? No.