- I stopped my essay writing for the afternoon to join my hubby at the cinema.
- While at the cinema (watching Prometheus, in case you're wondering - and no, I don't recommend it) I was making grocery/essay/recipe check lists in my head.
- I put ketchup on pretty much everything I eat.
- I take too many pictures on Instagram.
- I cried sappy happy tears during my Coldplay gig.
- I couldn't be bothered doing the dishes last night and still need to do them now.
- I head butted the shower wall this morning as I bent down to pick up my runaway shampoo. And I swore like a sailor.
- Sometimes, mostly when he leaves his Lucozade bottles and Wine Gum wrappers all around the living room, I look at my husband when he's not paying attention and yell 'dumbass!' in my head.
- It took me almost a month to send my Twinnie, Jen, her care package.
- I picture mine and Carl's future house in my head, with little babies running all around, and get butterflies. I can't wait.
- It annoys me when ignoramus' play on their phones and don't look where the hell they're going, then walk right into me...and most of the time don't apologize. I want to punch them in the nose and step on their phone.
- Carl and I play with Starbucks teddy bears and make them talk to each other. Haaaha!
- I ate 4 of those Blackberry Pie Bars I made last Sunday. They were good and you'd have eaten 4 too.
(also, don't forget to check out my Stop and Smell the Roses vlog!)
P.S. I'm wishing my Papa-in-law a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! :) Hope you enjoyed your special day with your son and buddies this afternoon :) Philippe Mario and I send our love :) xoxoxo